Volunteers are vital to The Martin House Children’s Advocacy Center. From working with children at our center to helping with special events and fundraisers, volunteers of all ages are needed in a variety of capacities.
- Minimum age to volunteer is 18 years old
- Complete a volunteer application
- Pass a thorough criminal background check
- Interview with management
- Participate in comprehensive training
- Be available during business hours, Monday- Friday 8:00-6:00, or weekend/evening events
For more information, please contact The Martin House CAC at 903-807-0189, extension 1207, or send an email to EveryChild@themartinhousecac.org.