A panel of multidisciplinary team members including law enforcement, Child Protective Services, prosecutors, mental health professionals, and CAC staff provide insight on:
- Making a report
- The investigative process
- Responding to disclosures
- Trauma based therapy services
- Investigation facts vs. myths
The panel will be available for questions and open discussion.
The Martin House CAC 101 (30-60 mins)
During The Martin House CAC 101, attendees will learn about:
- The role of children’s advocacy centers in the community
- The intake process
- MDT collaboration
- The forensic interview process
- Family advocacy
- Trauma-based therapy services
This training includes a tour of our center or can be held offsite.